The 5 Best Body Lotions
When it comes to moisturizing your body, not all lotions are created equal. Some are effective but don’t last long. Some make you skin feel greasy all day. Here are the five best lotions to buy to keep your skin from getting to dry and cracked this winter.
1. Nivea Smooth Daily Moisture. Reviewers like this lotion because it makes their skin feel smooth and soft and because its formula isn’t heavy or sticky, as some cheaper lotions tend to be. One person said it even made her skin feel smooth and soft all day.
2. J.R. Watkins Apothecary Hand & Body Lotion. This lotion is a natural formula, which more and more of today’s consumers are looking for. Users say that it does an excellent job soothing sensitive dry skin. It gets high marks from reviewers for being smooth, rich and moisturizing, even in harsh conditions.
3. Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion. If it’s safe for babies, it must be great for grown-ups, right? Well, that’s precisely why users trust this brand of lotion. It is fragrance-free and non-irritating, which makes it a go-to lotion for every member of the family. It’s a creamy, gentle formula that some reviewers say leaves their skin feeling baby-soft.
4. Renew Intensive Skin Therapy. This is the one lotion you can’t buy in the grocery store. It is only available online from Melaleuca. Users say this lotion helps prevent and treat even the driest skin and it even outperformed the leading dermatologist-recommended brand in a winter field test. You can learn more at RenewLotion.com.
5. Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Skin Therapy. This well-known brand has mass appeal for its thick and creamy formula. Users like how well it penetrates their skin without feeling greasy. It’s great for cracked heals and calloused skin that comes from cold winter and working in harsh conditions.